GARNIER Anti Dark Circle Eye Roll-On
I picked this from the local store in the local market as soon as I saw it on TV. But why? Because my love for roll-ons are growing day by day. Also, I am in search of everything "under-eye" because puffiness under my eyes are growing due to lack of sleep, stress, work and the weather.
I also wanted to buy "Pond's Gold Treatment under eye gel" but that would cost me Rs. 699 so I picked it up.
Price of GARNIER Anti Dark Circle Eye Roll-On
Rs. 199 for 15 ml
What I LIKE about it?
- It claims "Instant Coverage": It does provide some coverage. The finish is definitely even, matte and natural looking. It can work as primer too.
- It claims Anti-Dark circles hydrating care: It sure is hydrating. It doesn't give you that dried up finish albeit it's matte.
- It doesn't sit in fine lines thus doesn't make your fine lines appear more prominently.
- Decently priced.
- Perfect for those who apply make-up on daily basis.
What I DISLIKE about it?
- it is tinted, gives coverage it is not for those who don't use tinted moisturizers, foundation, concealer etc.
- I used it for 7 days in a row and it did not work on my dark circles, but it does brighten up eyes.
- It is available in only two tones - Fair and Medium. So it may be a bit difficult to find the fine finish matching just right to your face. But you can work it through by mixing your foundation/concealer etc to it.No big deal!!
- You definitely need your fingers for an even application. Roll-on ball doesn't work evenly.
You may LOVE it...
- If you use make-up on daily basis.
- You have dark circles and you want to hide it by using something which claims that it works on dark circles while keeping your under eye area hydrated and fine-lines free.
- You are fond of roll-ons like me.
- Your complexion matches withe the tones Garnier has to offer you with this roll-on.
You may LEAVE it...
- You don't have dark circles and fine lines.
- You are not a make-up girl and doesn't like applying any kind of tinted thing on your face or around your eyes.
- You already own a heap of primers and tinted moisturizers along with under-eye treatment gels and creams. Definitely not worth it for you.
It isn't bad to invest in it. But also it can not be a wise idea to invest in it unless you badly need one and experiment different types of anti-dark circles products. I have this feeling that it isn't going to be big hit but may have religious followers even if they are a handful. It isn't bad at all if you look at its properties of giving coverage and a hydrating, even finish, but I hope Garnier comes with an effective formula and more skin tones in this range. I bet it will be cult-favorite.
the question is if Garnier is already planning to do so??
Have you used it yet?
Disclosure: This product was bought by me for review purpose. To know more please read my complete Disclosure Policy.
P.S. - Check back as I may update this post with related/updated information.
Thank you for reading!!